By definition, faux means 'made in imitation', 'artificial', 'not genuine; fake or false'. VITUS by definition means 'life-giving', which is why by definition we like to keep things fresh (which means 'of food, recently made or obtained'). We use the freshest wholefood ingredients without preservatives, meaning our use-by dates may be a little shorter...but hopefully the life of your health, a little longer. VITUS wholefoods contain carefully selected natural ingredients that are shown to be nutritionally beneficial to your health. They come straight from their natural sources - plants, marine plants and mineral rich water (not factories, or labs, or other faux things). Our Life-Giving Promise promises you 100% natural products that are free from synthetic versions of vitamins, like the following.
- Vitamin A: Acetate and Palmitate
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine): Thiamine Mononitrate, Thiamine Hydrochloride
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin): Riboflavin
- Pantothenic Acid: Calcium D-Pantothenate
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine): Pyridoxine Hydrochloride
- Vitamin B12: Cobalamin
- PABA (Para-aminobenzoic Acid): Aminobenzoic Acid
- Folic Acid: Pteroylglutamic Acid
- Choline: Choline Chloride, Choline Bitartrate
- Biotin: d-Biotin
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): Ascorbic Acid
- Vitamin D: Irradiated Ergosteral, Calciferol
- Vitamin E: dl-alpha tocopherol, dl-alpha tocopherol acetate or succinate (The “dl” form of any vitamin is synthetic.)
If you'd like to know a little more about the difference between natural vitamins versus synthetic, feel free to contact our team...or better yet, just try VITUS products to feel and know the life-giving difference.